He has served as a member of the Advisory Group overseeing the entire Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative of the National Kidney Foundation (NKF-DOQI).
What does DOQI stand for?
DOQI stands for Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (est. 1995; National Kidney Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DOQI in our Acronym Attic
- Denominación de Origen (French: Designation of Origin; wine regulatory classification)
- Depending On Qualifications
- Devils of Quebec (gaming clan)
- Digital Orthophoto Quadrangle
- District Ouest du Québec (French: Western District of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Documentation Quality
- Durham-Orange Quilters (North Carolina)
- Doctors Office Quality Information Technology
- Database of Quantitative Cellular Signalling
- Depends on Qualifications and Experience
- Deductive Object Query Language (coding)
- Differentially-Detecting Offset Quadrature Phase Shift Keying
- Digital Orthophoto Quarter-Quadrangle (1:12,000 scale representations of a quarter of the area of a conventional USGS 7.5 minute topographical map produced using aerial photographs)
- Directorate of Quality and Reliability (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- Data-Oriented Quality Solutions (Orlando, FL)
- Double-Quantum Spectroscopy (sometimes seen as DOQSY or DQS)
- Department of Quantitative Social Science (UK)
- Double-Quantum Spectroscopy (sometimes seen as DOQS or DQS)
- Daily Observation Report (police training)
- Daily Outage Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
6%) did not deliver even the minimal dose recommended for chronic hemodialysis patients by the Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (Am.
CMS said the goal of the initiative is to attain the rate of fistula use recommended in the National Kidney Foundation's (NKF) Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (K/DOQI) which has a long range goal of 40% of dialysis patients having fistulas.
The National Kidney Foundation embraced the enhanced standard of care provided by the Transonic Flow-QC Hemodialysis Monitor by recommending its use in its Kidney Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiatives (K/DOQI) for monthly vascular access surveillance.
Based on this large difference, The National Kidney Foundation's Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (DOQI) has issued guidelines to increase the use of AV Fistulae in vascular access procedures to a minimum of 50% in new access creations and 40% in prevalent hemodialysis patients.
In 1997, the National Kidney Foundation published the Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative, a set of guidelines for adequacy of hemodialysis, adequacy of peritoneal dialysis, vascular access procedures, and treatment of anemia (National Kidney Foundation, 1997).
The National Kidney Foundation established a Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (DOQI) in 1997, where standards and guidelines of vascular access were established.