22) The copolymers contain cationic monomers selected from diallyldimethylammonium chloride and methacrylamidopropyltrimethylammonium chloride.
What does DADMAC stand for?
DADMAC stands for Diallyldimethylammonium Chloride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Direction d'Appui au Développement Local (French: Directorate of Local Development; Senegal)
- Directory Assistance Directory Listing
- Distributed Application Description Language (computer programming)
- Domestic Activities of Daily Living (occupational therapy)
- Derby and Derbyshire Local Access Forum (UK)
- D-Ala2, D-Leu5 Enkephalin (opioid)
- Durham Area Disability Leisure Group (UK)
- Decision Authority Decision Memorandum
- Digital Add-Drop Multiplexer
- Departamento Administrativo De Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Administrative Department of the Environment; Colombia)
- Defense Automated Document Management System
- Department of the Navy Applications and Database Management System
- Deputy Assistant Director of Medical Services (military classification; various locations)
- DMA Automated Distribution Management System
- DON Application and Database Management System
- Drama, Art and Design for Mutual Understanding (UK)
- 1,1-Diamino-2,2-Dinitroethene (explosive compound)
- Deck Aft Door Opened
- Denver Anti-Discrimination Office (Colorado)
- Dimond Alpha Digital Organization (fictional, Pendragon Adventure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Copolymers of diallyldimethylammonium chloride and acrylamide have recently been advanced as coacervate depositing agents for skin, with the added advantage that they provide desired low viscosity/theology to the personal care compositions in which they are included.