On August 11 and throughout the year, Virginia American Water reminds customers and contractors to dial before you dig and call 8-1-1 to eliminate the risk of striking an underground utility line, said William Walsh, president of Virginia American Water.
What does DBYD stand for?
DBYD stands for Dial Before You Dig (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse (video game)
- Day Before Yesterday
- Dead/H Box 3, Y-Linked
- Death Becomes You (movie)
- Derbyshire (County of Derby, England)
- Devil Beside You (Taiwanese drama)
- Discourses of Brigham Young (1926 book by John A. Widtsoe)
- Durham Bulls Youth Athletic League (North Carolina)
- Deep Bay Yacht Club
- Discovery Bay Yacht Club
- Drowned by Your Hate (band)
- Design-Based Yield Improvement (trademark of PDF Solutions, Inc.)
- Don Bosco Youth Services (India)
- Dead Ball Zone (video game)
- Decibels of Z (radar echo intensity/reflectivity)
- Deutsche Briefmarken-Zeitung (German newspaper stamp)
- Division By Zero (error type)
- Donosti Bi Zaldi (Spanish car club)
- Dragon Ball Zero (anime)
- Dragonball Z (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Dial Before You Dig on 0191 5014349 to check for pipeline locations.
com INTERNATIONAL AUSTRALIA Australian Dial Before You Dig 61-1100 CANADA Alberta: Alberta One Call 800-242-3447 403-531-3700 alberta1call.