Mental health diagnoses are made following criteria outlined in a book called the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR).
What does DSMIV stand for?
DSMIV stands for Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Développements de Systèmes Mécaniques et Instrumentaux (French: Developments of Mechanical and Instrumental Systems)
- Digital Sound & Music Interface
- Distribution Services Maintenance Informatique (French: Distribution Services Computer Maintenance)
- Dual Stack Moving Internet
- Des Moines International Airport
- Divison of Small Manufacturers, International and Consumer Assistance (US FDA)
- Down's Syndrome Medical Interest Group (UK)
- Don't Sue Me I Have No Money Anyway
- Decision Sciences and Management Information Systems (degree program)
- Distributed System Management Interface Tool
- Dark Side of the Moon Jersey
- Dos Santos Moreira José (French electrical company)
- Door Strijd Meer Kans (Dutch: More by Fighting Chance; billiards)
- Danbrit Ship Management Limited (UK)
- Danses Sportives Montpellier Languedoc (French contemporary dance)
- Dhampur Sugar Mills Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Directory Services Markup Language (Bowstreet)
- Domain-Specific Modeling Languages
- Domänenspezifische Modellierungssprachen (Workshop)
- Don't Sweat My Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
No such listing appears in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV), 1994.
3) American Psychiatric Association: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition.