A diagnostic fracture injection test of the Patchawarra Formation was successfully conducted on 3 April which indicated fracture initiation pressures consistent with the Holdfast-1 well.
What does DFIT stand for?
DFIT stands for Diagnostic Fracture Injection Test (oil industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFIT
We have 3 other meanings of DFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map-Digital Line Graph (US FEMA)
- Deployable Flight Incident Recorder Set
- Deployable Flight Incident Recording System
- Defense Financial Institution Services (program management office for US Federal government financial services)
- Digital and Film Imaging System (Kodak)
- Digital Flight Inspection System
- Discrete Frequency Immittance Spectroscopy
- DuPont Food Industry Solutions (Wilmington, DE)
- Diagnostic Formation Integrity Test (oil and gas wells)
- Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms (book)
- Differential Functioning of Items and Tests (psychometrics)
- Dynamic Formation Integrity Test
- Deutsch-Franzoesisches Institut für Umweltforschung (Germany)
- Discrete Function Interface Unit
- Drug Free Illinois Workplace Program
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation (aircraft manufacturer)
- Demokratska Federativna Jugoslavija (Serbian: Democratic Federal Yugoslavia)
- Designated Family Judge (UK)
- Deutsch-Französische Juristenvereinigung eV (German: German-French Lawyers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational Highlights Torrent released the following operational highlights regarding its Coos Bay, Oregon CBM project: * Tests were a combination of injection fall-off tests (IFOT) and diagnostic fracture injection tests (DFIT) * Good correlation of permeability between IFOT and DFIT results * Independent evaluation supports determination of commercial permeability in all Westport wells * Formation testing also completed on Radio Hill project and Beaver Hill project areas * Independent evaluation supports determination of commercial permeability as function of coal depth in Radio Hill and Beaver Hill wells Work will resume on Torrent's Radio Hill and Beaver Hill pilot projects once adequate pipeline infrastructure reaches these areas.
Beach Operated Geothermal - Paralana Project, Arrowie Basin Information from the recent diagnostic fracture injection test at Paralana-2 (Beach 21%) is currently being interpreted.