28 RC52 This volume presents research data and clinical views to formulate a new proposal for the DSM-V, by introducing the Diagnostic Criteria for Psychosomatic Research in the chapter on the Psychological Factors Affecting Medical Conditions section.
What does DCPR stand for?
DCPR stands for Diagnostic Criteria for Psychosomatic Research (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPR
We have 5 other meanings of DCPR in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Commerciale Particuliers et Professionnels (French: Home and Office Sales Management)
- Disease Control Priorities Project
- Direct Current Power Protection Unit
- Divisão de Contrôle de Produtos Químicos (Portuguese: Division of Control of Chemicals; Brazil)
- Data Clustering and Pattern Recognition (biomedicine)
- Data Collection Platform Report (Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite)
- Data Collection Progress Report (Guam Community College; Assessment & Institutional Effectiveness)
- Defense Contractor Planning Report
- Département de Chimie Physique des Réactions (French: Department of Physical Chemistry of Reactions)
- Detailed Continuing Property Records
- Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden (Japanese rock musician)
- Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden 3rd/General Representation Products Chain Drastism 1-Compact Disc (Date Course Pentagon Royal Garden album)
- Data Collection Platform Radio Sets
- Dade County Public Schools (Florida)
- DaimlerChrysler Production System
- Data Communication Protocol Standards
- Data Control Point Signaling (Sprint)
- Data-Centric Publish-Subscribe
- Defense Civilian Pay System (US DoD)
- Defense Civilian Payroll System