March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unit 2 at Pacific Gas and Electric Company's (PG&E) Diablo Canyon Power Plant is running at full power again following a planned maintenance and refueling outage that began Feb.
What does DCPP stand for?
DCPP stands for Diablo Canyon Power Plant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPP
We have 19 other meanings of DCPP in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Child Protection Officer (UK)
- Directed Complete Partial Order (domain theory/theoretical computer science/order theory)
- Drug Courts Program Office
- Dutch Car Pulling Organization
- Duty Chief Petty Officer
- DWS Capital Protection Oriented Fund (India)
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Demilune Cell and Parotid Protein (endocrinology)
- Designated Child Protection Person
- Diabetes Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
- Direction Commerciale Particuliers et Professionnels (French: Home and Office Sales Management)
- Disease Control Priorities Project
- Direct Current Power Protection Unit
- Divisão de Contrôle de Produtos Químicos (Portuguese: Division of Control of Chemicals; Brazil)
- Data Clustering and Pattern Recognition (biomedicine)
- Data Collection Platform Report (Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite)
- Data Collection Progress Report (Guam Community College; Assessment & Institutional Effectiveness)
- Defense Contractor Planning Report
- Département de Chimie Physique des Réactions (French: Department of Physical Chemistry of Reactions)
- Detailed Continuing Property Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lieb succeeds Barry Allen, who has accepted a post at Pacific Gas and Electric Company's Diablo Canyon Power Plant in San Luis Obispo County, Calif.
``The kids'' are Christopher, who lives in La Quinta and teaches English and journalism at Indio High School, and Timothy, of Los Osos, a watch commander at the Diablo Canyon Power Plant.
The Diablo Canyon Power Plant is a 2200 MW nuclear facility located midway along a 20 km (12 mi) reach of rocky coastline in central California.
IRVING, Texas -- Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has awarded the firm a three-year site services contract for its Diablo Canyon Power Plant Units 1 & 2 in Avila Beach, Calif.
Peters was elected Vice President, Engineering Services, Diablo Canyon Power Plant, and Andrew K.
The Diablo Canyon Power Plant began full operation in 1986, creating a year-round thermal plume in Diablo Cove (4-5[degrees] C above ambient) that closely resembles the warm-temperate waters of southern California.
B&W NPG) has completed the manufacture of the first of two nuclear reactor closure heads as part of a contract to AREVA NP for Pacific Gas & Electric's Diablo Canyon Power Plant located in San Luis Obispo County, Calif.