Contact casts are only used in the treatment of approximately 10 - 15% of Wagner Grade 2 diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers in part due to the inconvenience to the patient and perceived application difficulties.
What does DNFU stand for?
DNFU stands for Diabetic Neuropathic Foot Ulcer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNFU
- Domain Name for Sale (Internet services)
- Domino Network File Store
- Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (US DoE)
- Digital No-Flow Timer (oil field monitoring equipment)
- Dinky Ninja Fight Team (UK)
- directional non force technique (chiropractic)
- Dynamic Neural Field Theory
- Do Not Feed The Energy Creature (i.e., don't respond to flamers)
- Do Not Feed the Trolls (newsgroups; don't respond to provocation; flamers)
- Dan Nilson Företagsutbildningar AB (Swedish: Dan Nilson Corporate Training Ltd.)
- David Nutter Ford Used Cars (Australia)
- Do Not Fool With
- Doula Network of Fort Wayne (Indiana)
- Department of the Navy Five-Year Program/Plan
- Data Not Guesswork
- Debutanized Natural Gasoline
- Degrassi: the Next Generation (TV show)
- Delaware National Guard (Wilmington, DE)
- Deutsche Numismatische Gesellschaft
- Did Not Graduate
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- Diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers treated with becaplermin were 30% more likely to heal during a 20-week study period than ulcers not treated with the drug.
According to the article, diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers treated with OrCel showed a faster rate of wound healing than those treated with standard of care alone.
Food and Drug Administration for use in conjunction with good wound care to treat deep diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers that have adequate circulation.