The Greenhouse plans to work with 40 filmmakers and non-profits in its first year, and eight documentaries are already in production, featuring Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley (L.
What does DSSCV stand for?
DSSCV stands for Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSSCV
- Distributed Services Steering Committee
- Doctor of Social Science
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cell
- Dynamique des Structures et Systèmes Couplés (French: Structural Dynamics and Coupled Systems)
- Department of Social Services and Commercial Buildings (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; established 1981)
- Democratic State Senate Campaign Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Departmental Staff-Student Consultative Committee (UK)
- Delhi Senior School Certificate Examination
- Defense Special Security Communications System
- Deep Structure, Singularities, and Computer Vision (EU)
- Data Structure and Systems Development
- Data Structured Systems Development
- Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Rolex watch)
- Detecting Structure in Scholarly Discourse (workshop)
- Different Stuff Same Day
- Diploma in System Software Development (India)
- Direct Support Supply Depot
- Direction des Services Sociaux du Département (French: Social Services Department Directorate)
- Dirk Schulz Software Development (Germany)
- Double Sided Single Density (Diskette)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Jose Community Services Agency Mountain View Community Solutions for Children, Families & Morgan Hill Individuals Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley San Jose Eastfield Ming Quong, Inc.
Mountain View, $7,481 -- Hospice of Petaluma, $6,802 -- Terra Nova High School Athletic Department, Pacifica, $5,785 -- California Montessori Project, Elk Grove, $3,923 -- Child Life Services, San Francisco, $4,222 -- Meals on Wheels, San Pablo, $2,854 -- California Coastal Commission, San Francisco, $2,693 * Additional donation information available by city * The Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley was thrilled to receive its contribution.