The Diabetes Self Management Education Program, established in 2002, provides quality diabetes educational services for people who have been diagnosed with diabetes.
What does DSME stand for?
DSME stands for Diabetes Self Management Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DSME
We have 2 other meanings of DSME in our Acronym Attic
- Deployable Strategic Mission Data Preparation System
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Damn Smart Mail Enterprise
- Dark Slayer Mutation Engine (polymorphic virus)
- Defence Submarine Engineering
- Department for Surface Mining and Enforcement
- Department of Science and Mathematics Education
- Department of Studies in Medical Education (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Devenus Sourds et Mal Entendants (French: Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- Device State Management Entity
- Diabetes Self Monitoring Education
- Diabetic Self-Management Education
- Digital Systems Middle East
- Dimensionnement des Structures Mécaniques dans Leur Environnement (French: Design of Mechanical Structures in Their Environment)
- Director of Student Medical Education
- Directory Services Management Exit
- Distinguished Sales and Marketing Executives (award)
- Division for Stewardship and Mission Education
- Division of Science and Mathematics Education (Michigan State University)
- Division of Studies in Medical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medicai Metwork One announced that the Michigan Institute for Health Enhancement has been selected by the Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC) Save Lives Save Dollars initiative to serve as its first worksite education partner for the Diabetes Self Management Education (DSME) program.
The pilot aims to help connect employers, community organizations and labor groups with worksite Diabetes Self Management Education (DSME) training that will help employees with diabetes practice better nutrition, weight control and exercise and succeed in performing complex treatment procedures as part of their daily lifestyle routine.