com) In lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Louise may be made to: Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, 200 South Park Road, Suite 100, Hollywood, FL 33021.
What does DRIF stand for?
DRIF stands for Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRIF
We have 1 other meaning of DRIF in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Regional Industrial Expansion (Canadian)
- Disability Rent Increase Exemption (est. 2005; New York)
- Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (Canada)
- Dismantling Racism Institute for Educators (National Conference for Community and Justice)
- Drinking-Related Internal-External (scale)
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Environnement et de l'Energie (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Environment and Energy)
- Dansk Ride-Instruktør Forening (Denmark)
- Délégué Régional à l'Ingénierie de Formation (French: Regional Delegate for Engineering Education)
- Demand-Driven Rural Investment Fund (World Bank)
- Designated Research Initiative Fund (Maryland)
- Diffuse Reflectance Infrared Fourier Transform
- Directional Recoil Identification from Tracks
- Downstream Response to Imposed Flow Transformations (environmental methodology)
- Dutch Research Institute for Transitions (Erasmus University; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Diffuse Reflectance Infrared Fourier-Transform Spectroscopy
- Dynamically Responsive Intervention for Tremor Suppression
- Dallas Remote Imaging Group
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Hébergement et du Logement (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Housing and Accommodation)
- Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Dam-Reservoir Impact & Information Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 Billion Effort MIAMI -- Accelerating its longstanding commitment to cure diabetes, the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation is making the lead gift of $100 million to Momentum2: The Breakthrough Campaign for the University of Miami.
6 Billion by the Year 2016; $906 Million Already Raised, as Campaign Gets Under Way with $100 Million Lead Gift from Diabetes Research Institute Foundation CORAL GABLES, Fla.
Camillo Riccordi, Scientific Director, Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, said a few words on the progress that the DRI is making to cure diabetes.
He is also Chairman of the Board of the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, a not-for-profit organization which is the principle source of funding for the Diabetes Research Institute, a world-renowned cure-based research center affiliated with the University of Miami School of Medicine.
2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Diabetes Research Institute Foundation is pleased to announce the appointment of Natalie Geary, M.
The evening began with speeches by Robert Pearlman, President & CEO of The Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, and Senator Frank Lautenberg.
Mayo Foundation is one of many leading healthcare organizations - including The Hospital for Sick Children, the Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, and Benefis Healthcare Foundation - that rely on Blackbaud solutions.