She served on the steering committees of Medicare and the National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA's) Diabetes Quality Improvement Project (DQIP) and on the Board of Directors of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
What does DQIP stand for?
DQIP stands for Diabetes Quality Improvement Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of DQIP in our Acronym Attic
- Duty Qualification History Brief (officer verification prior to promotion recomendation
- Data Qualifying Information
- Data Quality and Integrity (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu; UK)
- Data Quality Improvement (Federal Data Quality Guide)
- Data Quality Index
- Design Quality Indicator (Construction Industry Council; UK)
- Design Quorum, Inc. (Canada)
- Développement Qualité et Informatique (French: Data Quality and Development)
- Digital Quartz Inertial
- Drug Quality and Information (US Pharmacopeia)
- Dark Queen of Krynn (video game)
- Database Query Language
- Doctrine Query Language
- Document Query Language
- Domain Qualifier List (information technology)
- Dynamic Quadrupole Lens (optical science)
- Dipmeter Quality Control Log (energy production)
- Diabetes Quality of Life Clinical Trial Questionnaire
- Design Quality Lessons Learned
- Data Quality Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Diabetes Quality Improvement Project (DQIP) was created by organizations involved in diabetes to increase the quality of care provided to patients aged [greater than or equal to]65 years with diabetes and to improve health system accountability (11, 12).
The Comprehensive Diabetes Care measures evolved from the accountability measures proposed by the Diabetes Quality Improvement Project (5).