Since 1994 the Diabetes Initiative of South Carolina (DSC) and the SC DHEC Diabetes Prevention and Control Program (DPCP) have been working collaboratively to increase community outreach to people at risk and with diabetes, their support systems, and community agencies and organizations that are focused on improving health outcomes.
What does DPCP stand for?
DPCP stands for Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPCP
We have 20 other meanings of DPCP in our Acronym Attic
- Master Chief Data Processing Technician (Naval Rating)
- Dorset and Poole Childminding Association (UK)
- Double-Pass Cylindrical Mirror Analyzer
- Doberman Pinscher Club of Northern California (interest and advocacy organization)
- Danses pour un Cheval Oriental (French: Oriental Dances for a Horse)
- Data Practices Compliance Official (Minnesota)
- Debt Policy Coordination Office (Ministry of Finance; Pakistan)
- Double Plate Compound Osteosynthesis
- Double Pole Change-Over (electronics)
- Drug Price Control Order (pharmaceuticals; India)
- Digital Phone Control Protocol (Calista)
- Diphenyl Cresyl Phosphate
- Diphenylcyclopropenone (topical allergen)
- Directeur des Poursuites Criminelles et Pénales (French: Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions; Canada)
- Directorate of Public Construction and Property (Norway)
- Display Port Content Protection (Philips)
- Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology (education)
- Degree Program in Clinical Research (University of Washington)
- Dépannage Plomberie Chauffage Robinetterie (French: Plumbing Heating Valve Repairs)
- Departure Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Missouri Diabetes Prevention and Control Program formed teams of diabetes-related healthcare specialists to focus on diabetes patients and related care measures.
Offering Medicaid recipients access to these proven, community-based diabetes prevention and control programs will equip them with the tools they need to help them build better health and wellness," said Russell C.
INNOVATIVE NEW DIABETES PREVENTION AND CONTROL PROGRAM LAUNCHED TODAY AT HOUSTON WELLNESS ASSOCIATION EVENT
The state's multi-faceted diabetes disease management program was developed through a partnership with Arkansas Department of Human Services, Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly), Control Diabetes Services (CDS, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lilly), Arkansas Department of Health Diabetes Prevention and Control Program, Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care, Health Information Design, Arkansas Diabetes Association, Arkansas Minority Health Commission and University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.