The patient remained mentally stable but was frustrated at his newly acquired diabetes mellitus type 1 five months after initial presentation to our institution.
What does DMT I stand for?
DMT I stands for Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMT I
- Draw My Thing (game)
- Dream Multimedia TV
- Driver Motor Transport (UK and Australia)
- Droplet Measurement Technologies (Boulder, CO)
- Dry Metric Tonnes
- Dual-Mode Tracker
- Dual-Mode Transmitter
- Dundalk Marine Terminal (Baltimore, MD)
- Dunkerque Multibulk Terminal (French)
- Divalent Metal Transporter (protein)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Divalent Metal Transporter 1
- Dallas Music Teachers Association (Dallas, TX)
- Davis Music Teachers' Association
- Demented Minds Think Alike
- Digital Media Teaching Aids
- Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff Analysis
- Dorn Method Therapists Association (UK)
- Drug-Mediated Tumor Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concordance of diabetes mellitus type 1 among monozygotic twins is [is less than] 50%, which indicates that the disease must be caused, in part, by nongenetic mechanisms, i.
From the perspective of immunologists, the data presents a descriptive overview of autoimmunity research, including: - Technological barriers - Key scientific questions - Research challenges - Research breakthroughs needed - Promising therapeutic approaches - Pinpoints the key research challenges for six leading autoimmune diseases: - Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 - Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Psoriasis - Rheumatoid Arthritis - Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Contents Section 1.