Those of concern include, but may not be limited to, the following: * DEHP (bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate) * DBP (dibutyl phthalate) * DINP (diisononyl phthalate) * BBP (butyl benzyl phthalate) * DIDP (di-isodecyl phthalate) * DEP (Di-ethylphthalate) * Di-n-hexyl phthalate (DnHP).
What does DnHP stand for?
DnHP stands for Di-N-Hexyl Phthalate (ester)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DnHP
We have 4 other meanings of DnHP in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Northwest Homeschool Community (Colorado)
- Didsbury Northern Hockey Club (UK)
- Durham Nuclear Health Committee (Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (New Delhi, India; Indira Gandhi National Open University; study course)
- Domain Name Hosting Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Denver North Hockey League (Colorado)
- Dominant Negative Helix-Loop-Helix
- Department of the Navy Headquarters Network
- Department of Navigation, Hydrography and Oceanography (Istanbul)
- Downhole Logging (energy production)
- Discount Natural Health Products (Australian store chain)
- Duncans North Hydro Power Company (India; Duncans Industries Ltd.; operates Central Electric Authority)
- Department of National Health and Population Department (South Africa)
- Danish National Hospital Registry (records database)
- Dynamic Non-Hierarchical Routing
- Dasmariñas National High School (Cavite, Philippines)
- Del Norte High School (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Detroit Neighborhood Health Study (Michigan)
- Duke Natural History Society (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Down High Speed Memory
Samples in periodicals archive:
June saw the publication of the next five monographs, on di-isodecyl phthalate, di-n-octyl phthalate, di-n-hexyl phthalate, butyl benzyl phthalate, and di-isononyl phthalate (DINP).
to reach any conclusions" about di-n-hexyl phthalate.