However, given past problems with heparin, di-ethylene glycol and melamine poisoning, quality issues have become paramount.
What does DEG stand for?
DEG stands for Di-Ethylene Glycol
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEG
We have 62 other meanings of DEG in our Acronym Attic
- Delhaize Frères et Cie (French investment group)
- Deliciously Evil Grin
- Dépannage Entretien Gaz (French: Gas Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Derechos Especial de Giro (Spanish: Spanish Drawing Rights)
- Design Engineering Group (various locations)
- Deutsche Edison Gesellschaft (German: German Edison Company)
- Deutsche Elasmobranchier Gesellschaft (German)
- Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft Mbh, Köln (Germany)
- Differentially Expressed Gene
- Digital Enterprise Group (various locations)
- Digital Entertainment Group
- Dir En Grey (Japanese rock band)
- Direct Entry Graduate (Airbus)
- Dokumentationszentrum für Europäische Gewerkschaftspublikationen (German)
- Double Ended Guillotine
- Droit, Économie, Gestion (French: Law, Economics, Management)
- Dubai e-Government
- Düsseldorfer Eislaufgemeinschaft (German hockey team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health inspectors found some tubes contained di-ethylene glycol - which can cause vomiting, kidney failure, breathing problems, coma and even death in large doses.
Also included is regional plant production data and market information on by-products Di-ethylene glycol (DEG), with DEG pricing assessments.
DEG World Trade Review of 2008 is a comprehensive study of global trade in 2008 in di-ethylene glycol.