Among other smaller private banks, Dhanlaxmi Bank gained more than three per cent while Karnataka Bank ended with a jump of 5.
What does DLB stand for?
DLB stands for Dhanlaxmi Bank (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLB
We have 52 other meanings of DLB in our Acronym Attic
- Dorsal Longitudinal Anastomotic Vessel
- Department of Land and Water Conservation (Australia)
- Dans le Bleu (French: In the Blue)
- Data Loopback
- Dead-Letter Box (espionage tradecraft; aka dead drop)
- Découpe Laser Béton (French: Laser Cutting Concrete)
- Defect Liability Bond
- Delray Beach (Amtrak station code; Delray Beach, FL)
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Derrick Lay Barge (offshore construction)
- Dictionary of Literary Biography (Gale)
- Didier le Besque (French dance company)
- Digital Lecture Board (University of Mannheim, Germany)
- Digital Logic Board (circuitry)
- Digital Loopback
- Direct Laryngobronchoscopy
- Directline for Business
- Dock Labour Board (India and Pakistan)
- Docks de Limeil Brévannés (French concrete recycler)
- Don't Look Back
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Managing Director and Chief Executive of Dhanlaxmi Bank - Amitabh Chaturvedi resigned in this February over his differences with other members of the bank board concerning the operations of the financial institution.
uk Global Banking News - 20 December 2012 India-based Dhanlaxmi Bank has announced a drop in its second quarter profit.
Private lenders Kotak Mahindra Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank also increased their base rates by 25bps and 75bps respectively.
com, Home First Finance Company and Dhanlaxmi Bank.
Newgen Software and Dhanlaxmi Bank were awarded for their excellent deployment of Account Opening and Service Request Management Process.
uk Global Banking News - 10 April 2012 India-based Dhanlaxmi Bank has announced cost-cutting measures.
HKEx: 991); Delhaize Group (Euronext: DELB); Deutsche Post DHL (Frankfurt: DPW); Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd (BSE, NSE: DHANBANK); Diagnosticos da America (BOVESPA: DASA3); Digital China Holdings Limited (Hong Kong: 861); Dimerco Express (Taiwan) Corp.