Pakistan and Bangladesh enjoy brotherly and mutually beneficial relations and recently a number of initiatives have been taken to further strengthen these ties which are: Pakistan women cricket team's visited Bangladesh, Pakistan's national cricket team's visit, a National Management College team from Lahore's visit, participation of 18 Pakistani companies in Dhaka International Trade Fair, Pakistan cricket team participated in Asia Cup, Minister for States and Frontier Regions, Shaukat Ullah visited Bangladesh to represent Prime Minister of Pakistan at Asia Cup final Match played between Pakistan and Bangladesh on March 22.
What does DITF stand for?
DITF stands for Dhaka International Trade Fair
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DITF
We have 2 other meanings of DITF in our Acronym Attic
- Division on Investment, Technology and Enterprise Development (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Department of International Trade and Economic Affairs (China)
- Diagnostic Imaging Technical Education Center (Solon, OH)
- Digital Television Graphics Generator
- Direct Investment Technical Expert Group (International Monetary Fund)
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals
- Digital Improved Triple Ejector Rack (aviation; US DoD)
- Darfur Integrated Task Force (Sudan)
- Des Idées Toutes Fêtes (French: All Party Ideas)
- Deutschen Institute für Textil-und Faserforschung (German: German Institutes for Textile and Fiber Research)
- Diablo Industries Thin Film (Minden, NV)
- Disabilities Issues Task Force (FCC)
- Door in the Face (psychology)
- Development, Integration & Test Facility
- Defense Intelligence Technical Forum
- Digital Interactive Television Group
- Deer in the Headlights
- Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Digital Infrared Thermographic Imaging (diagnostic procedure)
- Diyanet Isleri Türk Islam Birligi (Turkish: Turkish-Islam Union of Religious Affairs)