Dewan Farooque Motors Limited Dewan Farooque Motors Limited, a Dewan Group Company has joined the club of assembling and progressive manufacturing of automobile vehicles in Pakistan by launching 2600cc pick-up (Shezore) with technical collaboration of Hyundai Motor co of Korea which holds 70 per cent market in Korea.
What does DFML stand for?
DFML stands for Dewan Farooque Motors Limited (est. 1916; Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFML
We have 3 other meanings of DFML in our Acronym Attic
- Dubai Financial Market General Index (United Arab Emirates)
- Dietetics, Fashion Merchandising and Hospitality (Western Illinois University)
- Directorate of Forensic Mental Health (UK)
- Dispersed Free Molecular Heating
- Divine Faith Ministries International (Georgia)
- Dubai Financial Market Index (United Arab Emirates)
- Dust Flux Monitor Instrument (space data collection)
- Downey Folk Music Jam (California)
- Deák Ferenc Megyei Könyvtár (Hungarian library)
- Dan Forrester Memorial Library
- Dewan Farooque Motors Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Design for Manufacturing and the Lifecycle Conference (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Design for Manufacture for MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems)
- Dance Floor Make-Out
- Division Financial Management Office
- Doppler Filter Mixer-Oscillator
- Dark Forse Munky Puppitz (band)
- Detailed Forest Management Plan (Canada)
- Deadlock-Free Multi-Cast Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dewan Farooque Motors Limited (DFML) Dewan Farooque Motors Limited (DFML) signed an agreement with Sindh Engineering Limited for the production of Hyundai-mini trucks at the assembly plant of Sindh Engineering Limited (SEL).