The technology and strategy of executive search has changed so much in the last 3 years," says author Colleen Aylward, president of executive search firm Devon James Associates, "that these execs couldn't possibly have kept up if they were seriously heads-down working at their jobs.
What does DJA stand for?
DJA stands for Devon James Associates (Bellevue, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJA
We have 17 other meanings of DJA in our Acronym Attic
- Virgin Blue Airlines (Australia; flight number prefix)
- Dow Jones 10,000 (Anticipated Bug When DJ Hits More Than 4 Digits)
- Director for Logistics (JCS)
- Director for Command, Control & Communications (JCS)
- Director for Operational Plans & Interoperability (JCS)
- Director for Force Structure, Resource & Assessment (JCS)
- De Jonge Akademie (Dutch: The Young Academy; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Deck Jog Auxiliary
- Declaratory Judgment Action (legal proceeding)
- Department of Judicial Administration
- Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Melville, NY)
- Dose Journalière Admissible (French: Acceptable Daily Intake)
- Dotation Jeune Agriculteur (French: Young Farmer Endowment)
- Daejoo Air Agencies Co., Ltd.
- Digital Juice Addicts Anonymous
- Dog Judges Association of America, Inc.
- Dow Jones Athletic Association
- Downey Junior Athletic Association, Inc.
- Draft Joint Amended Application
- Draft Joint Application Amendment
Samples in periodicals archive:
This instant access to information has arrived not a moment too soon to help address the immediate needs of most prospects and clients, according to Colleen Aylward, author and the founder of recruiting firm Devon James Associates, who says: "One of the things about this economy is that executives are in a much more immediate frame of mind than they have been for a long, long time.
About Devon James Associates Devon James was formed to re-define for employers the fundamental value- proposition of recruiting.