Tattoo artist at work Courtesy of Deviant Subkulture Facebook page Tattoos have a long and colourful history in Egypt; from Bedouin symbols to the familiar Coptic cross, getting inked is certainly not new to Egyptians.
What does DVNT stand for?
DVNT stands for Deviant (record label)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DVNT in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Violence Network of Greater Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Death Valley Natural History Association (California)
- Direction des Vérifications Nationales et Internationales (French: Directorate of National and International Audits)
- Discourses of the Visible National and International Perspectives (art history; European Science Foundation)
- Deutscher Verband für Neurolinguistisches Programmieren
- Death Valley National Monument (Death Valley, CA)
- Death Valley National Park (California)
- Digital Vision Noise Reducer
- Da Vinci Network Services (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Deeply Virtual Neutrino Scattering (paper by Paolo Amore, Claudio Coriano, Marco Guzzi)
- Data Voice Outlet
- Davao, Philippines - Mati (Airport Code)
- Decimal Voltage Output
- Defense Visit Office
- Défis Voyages Organisation (French: Travel Organization Challenges)
- Delaware Valley Opera
- Delaware Valley Outdoors
- Della Valentina Office (Italian office furniture company)
- Deployed Vehicle Operations
- Diffuse Viewing Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abdulrahman bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudais has commended the achievements of security authorities in thwarting the plans of the deviant group to destabilize security in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The authors used Poisson regression to model the interaction of HVI and deviant days (days for which the deviation of maximum temperature from the 30-year normal maximum temperature was in the upper 5th percentile) on hospitalization and mortality counts in five states participating in the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network for the years 2000-2007.
There is no such thing as deviant current--- it s only a fabricated story which has been created in connection to the two upcoming elections," said Ali Akbar Javanfekr, the president s media aide and director of the official IRNA news agency.
Apex Catholic body set to frame guidelines to rein in deviant priests TAKING note of the rising incidents of child abuse by the clergy, the apex body of the church in India wants to formulate guidelines to deal with paedophile priests.
Byline: Andrew Pain In association with DARK alternative rockers DEVIANT UK will be heading to Teesside tonight and bringing along a wealth of new material.
It said guards presented POGO with allegations and photographic evidence that some supervisors and guards are engaging in "near-weekly deviant hazing and humiliation of subordinates.
Sentencing 53-year-old Rankin at Ayr Sheriff Court, Sheriff John Montgomery told Rankin: "You are indeed a pervert, sexual deviant and paedophile.