The members of Kashmir Centre for Social and Developmental Studies (KCSDS),a civil society group, talking to media men in Srinagar appreciated the recommendations of the panel and called for repeal of the AFSPA from the territory forthwith.
What does DVST stand for?
DVST stands for Developmental Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVST
We have 2 other meanings of DVST in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Voice Service Provider
- Distributed Virtual-Time Scheduling in Rings (bandwidth allocation algorithm)
- Dashboard Viewer for SharePoint Services (software)
- Digital Video Security Systems (San Diego, California)
- Digital Video Single Sided
- Digital Video Surveillance System
- Distinguished Visiting Scholar Series (various universities)
- DUB VOX Studio Services (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Dysfunctional Voiding Symptom Score (urology)
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling for Sporadic Tasks (algorithm)
- Digital Video Storage and Transmission (security)
- Direct Viewing Storage Tube
- Digital Video Storage Unit
- Door Vriendschap Sterk Utrecht (Dutch: Strong Friendship by Utrecht; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Data Verification Test
- Data Visualization Tool
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot)
- Deep Venous (Vein) Thrombosis
- Design Verification and Testing
- Design Verification Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dalia Zeyada, executive director of Ibn Khaldoun centre for developmental studies said, "[splitting the referendum] is an attempt to get around the [SCAF] constitutional declaration.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caroline Seefchak, chair of developmental studies and English professor at Edison State College (Fla.
The research aims to finding a cure for heart failure with stem cell and developmental studies to discover how to repair or replace damaged heart muscle.
Ibrahim founded the Ibn Khaldun Center for Developmental Studies and has been a consistent critic of Hosni Mubarak over the past thirty years of the President's rule.
Zucker's recent work also includes developmental studies of gene-behavior-environment relationships and the characterization of the intermediate neural circuitry that mediates the emergence and maintenance of risk.
Brown, Developmental Studies Specialist at Crafton Hills College, Yucaipa, CA and doctoral student at Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA.
The outspoken liberal activist in 2001 served 10 months of a seven-year prison sentence for "defaming Egypt" and accepting foreign funding without authorisation for his Ibn Khaldun Centre for Social and Developmental Studies.