What does DRBIO stand for?
DRBIO stands for Developmental Resource for Biophysical Imaging and Opto-Electronics (Cornell University; New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DRBIO in our Acronym Attic
- Don Randall's Bluegrass Experience (band)
- Dual Reciprocity Boundary Element Method
- Direct Recognition of Blurred Faces (algorithm)
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation
- Dynamic Radial Basis Function
- Doncaster Rovers Belles Football Club
- Design Review Based on Failure Mode
- Deterministic Random Bit Generator (cryptography)
- Desert Rose Baha'i Institute (Eloy, AZ)
- Directional Road Boring, Inc. (Metairie, LA)
- Diskless Remote Boot in Linux (software)
- Distributed Realtime Black List
- Delaware River & Bay Lighthouse Foundation, Inc.
- Director Relocation Business Management (Canada)
- Douay-Rheims Bible Online
- Drava River Basin Project (Austria)
- Drosophila Retinoid Binding Protein
- Deshasth Rigvedi Brahman Sangh (Indian religious organization; est. 1981)
- Digital Radio Broadcasting System
- Dog River Business Solutions (Vermont)