Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 1984, PL 98-527.
What does DDABRA stand for?
DDABRA stands for Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Department of Defense Activity Address File
- Directorate of Defence Aviation and Air Force Safety (Australia)
- Dorset Drug and Alcohol Advisory Service (UK)
- Dada Data Alpha and Beta (advertising; Steve Hayden)
- Developmental Disabilities Advisory Board (Washington)
- Didodecyl-Dimethyl Ammonium Bromide
- Dimethyl Dodecyl Amido Betaine (skin care product)
- Dimethyldioctadecylammonium Bromide
- Drug-Dependent Antibody
- Detailed Design Allocated Baseline
- Der Deutsche Automobil-Club (German Automobile Club)
- Derbyshire Dog Agility Club (UK)
- Developmental Disabilities Advisory Council (Arizona)
- Dialkyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
- Dire Dawa Administrative Council (Ethiopia)
- Diverses Dispositions d'Adaptation au Droit Communautaire (French: Various Provisions of Adaptation to Community Law)
- Diversity Development Advisory Committee (advertising industry)
- Dongfeng Dana Axle Co. Ltd. (est. 2005)
- Donneur Décédé d'Arrêt Cardiaque (French: Deceased Donor of Cardiac Arrest)
- Direct Debit and Credit Clearing (Zambia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act Amendments of 1994, P.
Authorized by The Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act (PL 104 - 183) (DD Act), UAPs have been making a direct and specific difference in the lives of people with developmental and other disabilities, their families, and their communities, for nearly 40 years.