What does DECOVALEX stand for?
DECOVALEX stands for Development of Coupled Models and Their Validation Against Experiments
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DECOVALEX in our Acronym Attic
- Decompilation Techniques Workshop
- Doctor of Economics
- Remote Radioactive Decontamination Facility MASF
- Democratic Confederation of Nepalese Trade Unions
- DEcentralised and COllaborative production management via enterprise modeling and method Reusage
- Dependable Embedded Components and Systems (EU)
- Dutch Expert Committee on Occupational Standards (Netherlands)
- Debian-Extra-CD (Compact Disc)-Project
- Diabetes Education and Control Program (Australia)
- Diesel Exhaust Carbon Particles
- Diplôme Européen de Compétences Professionnelles (French: European Diploma of Professional Competence)
- Displacive Excitation of Coherent Phonons
- Division of Educational and Child Psychology (British Psychological Society)
- Drug Evaluation and Classification Program (Alexandria, VA)
- Doctorate in Educational and Child Psychology (University College London; England, UK)
- DSDI Enhanced Central Processing Unit
- 2,4-Dienoyl-COA Reductase