Nominees from elsewhere in the region include Michael Whale from Cramlington, Ann Southren from Durham Trinity School, Brian Kenny from Newcastle's Development Training North East Ltd, and Debbie Finney from Ashington, who founded Pure Beauty.
What does DTNE stand for?
DTNE stands for Development Training North East (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (Portland, Oregon)
- Dancing the Night Away (charity foundation)
- Desert Tortoise Natural Area (California, USA)
- Directeur Technique National de l'Arbitrage (French: National Technical Director of Arbitration; Senegal)
- Direction Technique de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Technical Directorate of Air Navigation; various locations)
- Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Dorsal Tegmental Noradrenergic Bundle
- Dtnb - 5,5'-Dithio-Bis (2-Nitrobenzoic Acid)
- Digital Telecommunication Network Company (Sony)
- Descending Trigeminal Nucleus Dorsal
- Degrassi: The Next Generation (TV show)
- Die Totale Nooby Information (German: The Total Nooby Information; forum)
- Diffusion de Techniques Nouvelles et Innovations (French: Dissemination of New and Innovative Technologies)
- Distributed Testbed for National Information Provisioning
- Devils Tower National Monument (Wyoming)
- Division des Travaux Neufs et de la Maintenance (French: Division of New Works and Maintenance; Algeria)
- Define the New Normal (UK)
- Dynamic Threshold Neural Network
- Down to No One (band; France)
- Deoxyribonucleoside Triphosphate (nucleic acid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development Training North East works on behalf of the trust, and has supported more than 1,500 youngsters in the region.
It recognised the achievements of disadvantaged youngsters and Tyneside-based Development Training North East also won an award.