In part, the impetus for installing more GPS units came from the Kessler International audit of the countyÕs Development Services Building Division and Fire Department complaint process.
What does DSB stand for?
DSB stands for Development Services Building (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSB
We have 151 other meanings of DSB in our Acronym Attic
- Dental Sciences Building (various schools)
- Department of Structural Biology (various locations)
- Departmental Services Branch
- Deployment Support Brigade
- Design Structure Bois (French: Wood Structure Design)
- Designer Selection Board (Massachusetts)
- Designing Successful Business (Sherman, Texas)
- Desired Salary Base
- Deutscher Sportbund (German Sports Association)
- DIBTS Signaling Buffer(s)
- Dictionary of Scientific Biography
- Digital In-Band Trunk Signaling (DIBTS) Signaling Buffer (US DoD)
- Digital Signaling Buffer
- Digital Sound Broadcasting
- Digital Storage Buffer
- Direct Sounder Broadcast
- Direct Sounding Broadcast
- Direktoratet for Samfunnsikkerhet Og Beredskap (Norway: Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning)
- Dirk Scheringa Beheer (Dutch bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 19 at the city's development services building, 38250 Sierra Highway.
The adjoining city development services building and a Social Security Administration courtroom were open, but visitors had to park outside the city hall parking lot and sign in with a deputy manning a table at the parking lot driveway.
The development services building would be used to consolidate public works, economic development, code enforcement officers and other city functions now spread about different locations.
The courthouse and the Development Services Building would be built at the city's Civic Center, facing the new Civic Square.
The Development Services Building is expected to be completed in November or December 1999.
The Development Services Building would house public works, building and safety, economic development, business license and code enforcement staffers, some of whom now work out of leased offices.
Application forms can be obtained from the Community Services Department at the Development Services Building, 3855-A Alamo St.