Countryside development project officer Jeff McBride said: "We are urging bands of all kinds - whether it be rock, pop, blues, reggae, punk, folk, jazz or classical - to send us an electronic link to their music so that our judges can select a winning act.
What does DPO stand for?
DPO stands for Development Project Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPO
We have 115 other meanings of DPO in our Acronym Attic
- Delta Phi Omega
- Delta Psi Omega (national honorary theatre fraternity)
- Depot Property Officer
- Deputy Principal Officer
- Deputy Probation Officer (various locations)
- Designated Police Officer
- Designated Procurement Officer
- Designer Plumbing Outlet.com
- Development Partnering Organization
- Development Plan Overlay (Australia)
- Devonport, Tasmania, Australia - Devonport (Airport Code)
- Diagramme des Procédures Opérationelles (French: Operational Procedure Diagram)
- Dial Pulse Originating
- Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
- Diplomatic Post Office
- Direct Public Offering
- Direct Public Offering (finance/investment)
- Direct Purchase Order
- Directed Planning Option
- Direction Participative par Objectifs (French: Participatory Management Objectives)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali was a child development project officer ( CDPO) of Chatra district and was killed in January this year.
Vy Cochran, WWHA Community Development Project Officer said: "Most residents and visitors take their responsibility for pet ownership seriously and carry bags to clean up the waste.