We got money from the Small Business Service via the development fund for rural renewal for post-foot and mouth recovery because a lot of the businesses are based in rural areas around Alnwick, Berwick and the Tyne Valley who were heavily impacted by foot and mouth.
What does DFRR stand for?
DFRR stands for Development Fund for Rural Renewal (Department of Trade and Industry; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFRR
- Defence Force Recruiting Organisation (Australia)
- Dreams Fulfilled Relief Organization (Canada)
- Demolition/Footprint Reduction Program (US DoD)
- Desired Fuel Rail Pressure
- Directory of Federal Real Property (Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat; Canada)
- Downcomer Flow Resistance Plate
- Duke Foundation Research Program (North Carolina)
- Diabetes Family Responsibility Questionnaire
- Department of Forestry and Range Resources (Botswana)
- Detailed Functional Requirements Review
- Disclosure of Financial Relationships Report (US DHHS)
- Directorate of Food Roads and Rural Infrastructure (Nigeria)
- Defense Financial Reporting and Reconciliation System
- Decayed-Filled Root Surface
- Defence Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Department of Fire and Rescue Services (Maryland)
- Department of Forest Research and Survey (Nepal)
- Devon Fire and Rescue Service (UK)
- Diesel Fuel Rebate Scheme (tax rebate; Australia)
- Division of Fire Rescue Services (Montgomery County, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Service won't be giving direct grants - instead money from the Development Fund For Rural Renewal will go to advice and support schemes.
Minister for Small Business Nigel Griffiths unveiled the development fund for rural renewal.