We are seeing importers buying dollars," said Naveen Raghuvanshi, a trader at Development Credit Bank in Mumbai.
What does DCB stand for?
DCB stands for Development Credit Bank (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCB
We have 130 other meanings of DCB in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Concert Band (Denver, CO)
- Departamento de Ciencias Biologicas (Spanish: Department of Biological Sciences; various locations)
- Department of Clinical Biochemistry (various locations)
- Dependent Care Benefits
- Design Change Board
- Design Control Board
- Désobéissance Civile Belgique (French: Civil Disobedience Belgium; Belgium)
- Detailed Cost Breakdown
- Detroit College of Business (Detroit, Michigan)
- Deutan Colorblindness
- Device Control Block
- Dexter Community Band (Dexter, MI)
- Dictionary of Canadian Biography
- Die-Cut Box
- Differential Code Bias
- Differenzierten Cellulite Behandlung (German: Differentiated Cellulite Treatment)
- Digital Channel Bank (Sprint)
- Digital Converter Box
- Direct Copper Bonding (semiconductor module manufacturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-April 16, 2012--India's Development Credit Bank reports fiscal results(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
A consortium of banks including HDFC Bank, HSBC, Bank of Baroda, Yes Bank, BoI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Development Credit Bank and Federal Bank had lent money to the company.
The robbery took place at Development Credit Bank in the New Kondli area of Mayur Vihar Phase- I around 3.
In just two years, Cashnet has grown with the addition of seven more banks: Corporation Bank, Development Credit Bank, Bank of Punjab, Centurion Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, Dena Bank and HDFC Bank, the most recent addition to the network.
Since the US was shut yesterday for a holiday, there were limited dollar supplies," said Naveen Raghuvanshi, a trader at Development Credit Bank Ltd.
uk Global Banking News - 30 May 2011 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has granted approval to India's Development Credit Bank Limited (DCB) (532772.
17, 2004 Euronet Worldwide, Inc (Nasdaq: EEFT), a leading electronic payments provider, today announced a multiyear ATM outsourcing agreement with Development Credit Bank (DCB), a leading, medium-sized bank in India with a fully computerized network of 66 branches.