will use a $300,000 grant to renovate a vacant 24-unit property into housing for formerly homeless residents in the Pittsburgh Corridor community, and Development Corporation of Columbia Heights and SunTrust will get $56,000 to repair condominiums for low-income homebuyers in Columbia Heights.
What does DCCH stand for?
DCCH stands for Development Corporation of Columbia Heights (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCCH
We have 2 other meanings of DCCH in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Commercial Crops, Fruits and Forestry (Zanzibar, Tanzania)
- Devon and Cornwall Charitable Food Group (UK)
- Danish Colorectal Cancer Group (Hvidovre, Denmark)
- Designs, Codes, Cryptography and Graph theory
- Drowneville Concerned Citizens Group
- Dubai Corporate Counsel Group
- Dufferin Custom Concrete Group (Canada)
- Dutch Colorectal Cancer Group (Netherlands)
- Dedicated Control Channel (GSM)
- Design Centre Chelsea Harbour (UK)
- Diffuse C Cell Hyperplasia (genetics)
- Digital Control Channel (TDMA cellular systems)
- Diploma of Community Child Health (various locations)
- Danny's Construction Company, Inc (steel erector)
- Data Center Consolidation Initiative (US DOL)
- David Clark Company, Inc.
- Dayak Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Malaysia)
- Defense Cyber Crime Institute
- Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Bangladesh)
- Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
in conjunction with Joseph Searles and the Development Corporation of Columbia Heights.
One of the few projects the Development Corporation of Columbia Heights has completed is a single-family home it sold at a loss to the director's friend.