uk Global Banking News - 11 April 2012 The Development Bank of Japan (DBJ) is planning to partner with Thailand's Bangkok Bank Plc (BAN.
What does DBJ stand for?
DBJ stands for Development Bank of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBJ
We have 8 other meanings of DBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Douche Bag in Training
- Dynamic Built-in Test and Simulation System (US Army)
- Data Bus Interface Unit
- Direction de La Brigade d'Inspection et de Vérification (French: Brigade Directorate of Inspection and Verification; Madagascar)
- Deutsche Börse India Index (finance)
- Digital Buy It Yourself
- Dallas Business Journal
- Dayton Business Journal (Dayton, OH)
- De Bornholmske Jernbaner (Danish: The Bornholm Railways; Denmark)
- Décolletage Bas Jura (French industrial firm)
- Don't Be Jealous
- Dorda Brugger Jordis (law firm; Austria)
- Double Bomb Jump (gaming)
- Department de Biologie Joliot Curie (French: Joliot Curie Department of Biology; Atomic Energy Commission; France)
- DBJ (Development Bank of Japan) Europe Limited (London, UK)
- Darts Billards Jeux Loisirs (French: Darts Billiards Game Entertainment)
- Derrick B Jelliffe Library (Caribbean Food and Nutrition Institute)
- Deutscher Bundesjugendring
- DBJ (Development Bank of Japan) Singapore Limited
- Deutsch Brasilianische Juristenvereinigung (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current majority owner, German Bank DVB, has agreed a deal which will see Mitsibushi Corporation and the Development Bank of Japan take 60% of TES Holdings, the parent company of Bridgend-based TES Aviation Group.
24 billion crisis response loan will be provided later this month through the Development Bank of Japan , government minister Banri Kaieda told a news conference on Friday.
6 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- The New City Residence Investment Shareholders' Group today announced that it has learned from various and highly reliable sources that the Development Bank of Japan Inc.
The bank's top shareholder, the Development Bank of Japan, is expected to buy the bonds, the officials said.
today announced that it has been ranked the top company in the environmental assessment rating conducted by the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ).
Its overseeing bodies, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ) and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), manage approximately US$145 million for some of Japan's largest corporations to purchase credits on behalf of the Japan Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund (JGRF).
The two carriers are said to be seeking loans from the government-run Development Bank of Japan in order to aid them with the decline in travel following the war in Iraq and the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).