In January this year, the Development Assistance Group, a 26 aid agency consortium in Ethiopia, investigated similar allegations [C*] Its report found that safeguards for donor programs were largely working well, that the programs were achieving results and the monitoring mechanisms were sufficient" the statement said.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Development Assistance Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
- Democrats Abroad Germany
- Department of Agriculture
- Deputy Attorney General
- Deputy Auditor General
- Derivatives Accounting Group
- Design Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Détachement Aérien Gendarmerie (French: Air Force Detachment)
- Deutsche Angestellten Gewerkschaft (Germen union)
- Devon Association of Governors (academic society; UK)
- Dialysis Access Graft
- Dipartimento dell'Amministrazione Generale (Italian: Department of General Administration)
- Diplôme d'Agronomie Générale (French: Diploma of General Agronomy)
- Direct Access Government (UK)
- Directed Acyclic Graph
- Direction de l'Administration Générale (French: Directorate of General Administration)
- Disability Action Group (various locations)
- Discriminators And Ghosts
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Development Assistance Group, created by the EU and other principal donors to coordinate aid projects in Ethiopia, has improved the efficiency of donor contributions, a vigorous monitoring component is needed to ensure that international resources do not support policies that are anathema to human-rights values;
His committee manage the budget and review aid provided by the Development Assistance Group (DAG).