The state also continues to offer the Transit Hub Tax Credit for commercial development around transit centers, and the Business Employment Incentive Program [BEIP] has been very successful.
What does DAT stand for?
DAT stands for Development Around Transit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAT
We have 232 other meanings of DAT in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Advanced Technology
- Deployment Action Team (JDA)
- Design Acceptance/Approval Test
- Design and Technology (various organizations)
- Design Assurance Testing
- Desk Appearance Ticket (summons issued to violator in lieu of arrest)
- Détachement Avancé des Transmissions (French: Advanced Signals Detachment)
- Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH (German Automobile Trust)
- Development Acceptance Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
This type of development around transit is called transit-oriented development, or TOD.
There are a number of different proposals on how to distribute the generated revenue, including tax credits or rebates for consumers to help them cover higher energy costs, and a bill that would designate 10 percent of the revenue toward green transportation projects that reduce greenhouse gases, such as transit and passenger rail, supporting development around transit stops and making neighborhoods safer for bikes and pedestrians.