The certificates were awarded to the Institute of Open Learning, the Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) Vocational Training School, the National Youth Service and the United Lutheran Theological Seminary Paulinum.
What does DAPP stand for?
DAPP stands for Development Aid from People to People
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAPP
We have 18 other meanings of DAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Diamond Aircraft Pilots' Organization
- Digital Advance Production Order
- Direction des Approvisionnements de la Poste (French: Directorate of Supply of the Post)
- Division of Adult Parole Operations (California corrections)
- Depression, Anxiety and Positive Outlook Scale
- Applied Dose
- Data Acquisition and Processing Program (later DMSP)
- Defense Acquisition Pilot Program
- Departamento de Avaliação Prospectiva e Planeamento (Ministério da Educação, Portugal)
- Dermatite par Allergie aux Piqûres de Puces (French: Dermatitis by Allergy to Flea Bites)
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Pathology
- Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus (veterinary medicine)
- Division Académique des Pensions et des Prestations (French: Academic Division of Pensions and Benefits)
- Dual A Posteriori Probability
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Pathology-Basic Questionnaire
- Dimensional Assessment of Personality Problems-Basic Questionnaire
- Drug Abuse Prevention Programme in Asia (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Dual Site Atrial Pacing to Prevent Atrial Fibrillation (study)
- Department of the Army Programming Priority List
- Data-Parallel Programming Library for Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list of shut shops comprised Arax enterprise, Alimike enterprise, Nafees Investment and Shatteta enterprise together with all Development Aid from People to People (DAPP) shops.
Development Aid from People to People in Angola is launching the HOPE Project at the organization's school for street children.