Bradley spoke well and addressed very pertinent issues such as safety, health and fitness and the crucial role of regular practice and the importance of hard work in developing excellence.
What does DEX stand for?
DEX stands for Developing Excellence (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DEX
We have 6 other meanings of DEX in our Acronym Attic
- Del E. Webb School of Construction
- Dimensional and Excessive Weight
- Distant Early Warning Identification Zone
- Day, Evening, Weekend Youth Program (New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada)
- Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, California)
- Deaf Ex-Mainstreamers Group Ltd (UK)
- Deconvolution of Exchange (Data)
- Decrement Index Register (programming)
- Delta Epsilon Chi
- Detector Exploration Ltd (stock symbol)
- Dictionary Expansion Library
- Digital Exploration Society
- Direct Exchange (data communications)
- Distributed Execution
- Dungeon Eternal X (gaming)
- Deepening and Expansion of Statistical Mechanical Informatics
- Direct Exchange Universal Communication Standards
- Database and Expert System Applications (Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What advice can you give for developing excellence with quality assurance systems?
June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leica Microsystems, world-leading provider of Total Digital Pathology solutions, and Indica Labs, developing excellence in image analysis for Digital Pathology, today announce the integration of Indica Labs' advanced image analysis algorithm portfolio into Leica Microsystems digital pathology solution.
King Abdullah II Center for Excellence aims at promoting a culture of excellence in Jordan and the Region through developing excellence frameworks and assessment criteria based on international best practices, assessing organizations' performance, managing King Abdullah II awards for excellence and promoting excellence to public sector, private sector, not-for-profit and non-governmental organizations The role of the centre is to promote continuing excellence in the public sector, private sector, business associations and non-governmental organizations and Education Services Providers for the purpose of increasing Jordan's international competitiveness to help secure a sustainable, prosperous future for Jordan.
Samling connects the best young professional musicians with the greatest contemporary classical artists through its international masterclass programme, developing excellence in technique, artistry and performance.
9781903765821 Practice-based learning; developing excellence in teaching.
Managing partner, Jamie Martin, said: "I am delighted to announce a significant number of promotions, underlining Ward Hadaway's commitment to developing excellence in the services we provide, and celebrating the firm's continued growth.
A CONFERENCE aimed at developing excellence within the business support sector is to be held by the Institute of Business Advisers in Llandudno.