ISLAMABAD, May 26, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The Asian Development Bank Institute has opened the 2010 Developing Asia Journalism Awards (DAJA) competition with a call for submission of articles by journalists working in developing Asia and the Pacific.
What does DAJA stand for?
DAJA stands for Developing Asia Journalism Awards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAJA
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act
- Distributed Agent Information Warfare Framework
- De Auxilio Judicial (Spanish: Directorate of Legal Aid; Nicaragua)
- Diabetes Association of Jamaica (est. 1976)
- Digital Archive Japan, Inc.
- Direction des Affaires Juridiques (French: Directorate of Legal Affairs)
- Distributed Algorithms in Java
- Durham Anthropology Journal (Department of Anthropology; University of Durham; UK)
- Decatur Adventist Junior Academy
- Department of the Army, Judge Advocate General
- Digital Archive Japan Alliance
- Department of Adult and Juvenile Detention (King County, Washington)
- Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation
- Distributed Area Jamming System
- Deutsch Amerikanische Juristen Vereinigung eV (German-American Lawyers' Association)
- D-side Access Keypad
- Dakloozen Actie Komitee (Dutch: Homeless Action Committee; Belgium)
- Danish Krone (monetary unit)
- Data Acknowledge
- Dead At Keyboard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, May 25 (ANI): The Asian Development Bank Institute today opened the 2010 Developing Asia Journalism Awards (DAJA) competition with a call for submissions of articles by journalists working in developing Asia and the Pacific.