Geoff Parkin of the Developing Areas Research Network, said: "We think this is an exciting collaborative initiative with local schools.
What does DARN stand for?
DARN stands for Developing Areas Research Network (Newcastle University; Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DARN
We have 1 other meaning of DARN in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Association for Research Managers and Administrators
- Deterministic Autoregressive Moving Average
- Discrete Autoregressive Moving Average
- Data Requirements Management Information System
- Defense Automation Resources Management Program
- Data Automation Resource Management System
- Development of Assets, Realty & Management Services (Australia)
- Developmental Army Readiness & Mobilization System
- Digital Alternate Representation of Musical Scores (computer coding language)
- Dayton Asperger Resource Network (Dayton, OH)
- Diocese Amateur Radio Network (Florida)
- Disaster Amateur Radio Network (California)
- Dual Auroral Radar Network
- Duty Appointed Retention NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer; US Army)
- Director, Army National Guard
- Dayton Autism Resource Network Newsletter (Ohio)
- Days After Receipt of Order
- Defense ADPE Reutilization Office
- Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office
- Development and Alumni Relations Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newcastle University's developing areas research network is hosting the event, which includes seminars, and culminates in a day of celebration called Water and Culture on Wednesday.