The Developer Technical Support Center in Dallas, Texas, which offers a WebSphere Voice Server Product Introduction Center(1), providing developers access to IBM Voice Systems(1) technology through product installation, briefings and onsite custom workshops that run up to four days.
What does DTSC stand for?
DTSC stands for Developer Technical Support Center (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTSC
We have 10 other meanings of DTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Seaman Apprentice, Dental Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Dios Te Siga Bendiciendo (Spanish: God Continues to Bless You)
- Down the Street Bead Show
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Department of Tourism, Small Business and Industry (Australia)
- DARCOM Technical Steering Committee
- Dedicated Technical Solutions Consultancy (Netherlands)
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Detroit Tennis and Squash Club (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club (Michigan)
- Dynamic Traction and Stability Control (Volvo)
- Diode-Triggered Silicon-Controlled Rectifier
- Digital Taiwan Supplemental Character Set
- Department of Tourism and State Development (Pierre, SD)
- Derry Township School District (Hershey, Pennsylvania)
- Distributed Time Service DCE (Distributed Computing Environment)
- Division of Transportation System Development (US DOT)
- Director Test Systems Engineering
- District Talent Search Examination
- Division TOC Support Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program, operated via the Developer Technical Support Center in Dallas, Texas, helps developers with everything from building e-business sites to integrating large enterprises for the Web (www.