claimed that it did not provide financial support to BUILD--Brooklyn United for Innovative Local Development, a "community group" that came out in favor of the project--before admitting that it gave them a $100,000 grant (that's aside from the $5 million Develop-Don't Destroy Brooklyn claims F.
What does DDDB stand for?
DDDB stands for Develop-Don't Destroy Brooklyn (New York; est. 2004)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDDB
We have 1 other meaning of DDDB in our Acronym Attic
- Deliberate Dumbing Down of America (book by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt)
- Demolition Derby Drivers Association
- Direct Data Domain Adaptive (beamformer)
- Distributed Deadlock Detection Algorithm
- Dodecanedioic Acid
- Double Diplôme de Droit et d'Anglais (French: Double Diploma in Law and English)
- Dublin Docklands Developers Autocracy (Ireland)
- Dublin Docklands Development Authority
- Dynamic Data-Driven Application Simulation
- Dynamic Data-Driven Applications Systems
- Drag Device Data Base
- Dum Doobie Doobie Band
- Darfur-Darfur Dialogue and Consultation (opinion forum)
- Dedicated Design Day Capacity (natural gas rate calculation)
- Defense Debriefing & Document Center
- Defense Distribution Depot, San Diego, CA
- Delaware Developmental Disabilities Council
- Derbyshire Dales District Council (UK local authority)
- Drug Discovery and Design Center (China)
- Digital Dharma - Delivered Daily (podcast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UPDATE: Daniel Goldstein (who somehow keeps getting mentioned here) writes to say that in fact the previously mentioned study on terrorism security at Atlantic Yards was not, contrary to the above-named press reports, commissioned by his group, Develop-Don't Destroy Brooklyn.
Goldstein helped found a group, Develop-Don't Destroy Brooklyn, that is adamantly against the arena.