What does DMGP stand for?
DMGP stands for Deutschsprachige Medizinische Gesellschaft für Paraplegie (German: German-Speaking Medical Society of Paraplegia; Austria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMGP
- Digital Music Group, Inc.
- Director Military Gender Integration and Employment Equity (Canadian National Defence)
- Département de Médecine Génétique et de Laboratoire (French: Department of Genetics and Laboratory Medicine; Switzerland)
- Delaware Medical Group Management Association
- Database Generation/Modification Program
- Debt Management Group of Ontario (Canada)
- Deputy Master-General of the Ordnance (Australia)
- Dimethylglycine Oxidase
- Dansk Melodi Grand Prix (Danish musical competition)
- Des-Gamma-Carboxy Matrix Gla Protein (biochemistry)
- Data Manager
- Deployment Manager (IBM Corp.)
- Dennis Memorial Grammar School (Nigeria)
- Digital Map Generator System (aviation technology)
- Digital Missile Guidance Set
- Daily Mail & General Trust
- Differentiated Model of Giftedness and Talent (developmental psychology)
- DNA-Mediated Gene Transfer
- Dansk Minigolf Union