2012 Contractor name : DEUTSCHES ROTES KREUZ BLUTSPENDEDIENST NORD GGMBH Contractor address : Hamburger StraE-e 24 22953 LE-tjensee Agency : StEndtisches Krankenhaus Kiel GmbH Chemnitzstr.
What does DRK stand for?
DRK stands for Deutsches Rotes Kreuz (German Red Cross)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRK
We have 13 other meanings of DRK in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsch-Russisches Juristisches Institut (Germany; German-Russian Law Institute)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Danish Radio Jazz Orchestra
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Regional Directorate of Youth and Sports)
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse, des Sports et de la Cohésion Sociale (French: Regional Directorate for Youth, Sports and Social Cohesion)
- Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
- Dansk Retriever Klub (Danish: Danish Retriever Club)
- Dark Red Kidney Bean (agronomy)
- Demokratiska Republiken Kongo (Swedish: Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Deutscher Rottweiler Klub (German: German Rottweiler Club)
- Developer Resource Kit (Windows Mobile)
- Delphi Russian Knowledge Base
- Deutsch Russisches Kolleg Karlsruhe (German: German-Russian College of Karlsruhe; Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Deutscher Rex Katzen Verein (German: German Rex Cats Association)
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (US State Department)
- Darth Real Life (Star Wars fanfiction)
- Data Required to Load
- Data Requirement List
- Data Retrieval Language (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million Euro), the non-food aid through German organizations such as Deutsches Rotes Kreuz, Malteser or Diakonie who are familiar with conditions in Pakistan as they have provided humanitarian aid after the Kashmir earthquake.