What does DGCO stand for?
DGCO stands for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Chirotherapie Und Osteopathie (German: German Association for Chiropractic and Osteopathy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGCO
We have 1 other meaning of DGCO in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Générale de la Compétitivité, de l'Industrie et des Services (French: General Directorate for Competitiveness, Industry and Services)
- Director General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics (India; also seen as DGCI&S)
- Digicore Holdings Ltd.
- Delaware General Corporation Law
- DSCS GMF Control Link
- Drosophila Glial Cells Missing Gene
- Double-Gate CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor)
- Downers Grove Coalition for Managed Redevelopment (Illinois)
- Deutsches Global Compact Netzwerk (German: German Global Compact Network)
- Deputy Grant Coordinating Officer (FEMA)
- Des-Gamma-Carboxy-Prothrombin (serological test)
- Diesel Generator Control Panel
- Direction Générale de la Comptabilité Publique (French: General Directorate of Public Accounting)
- Distributed Generation Certified Professional (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Direction Générale de la Comptabilité Publique et du Trésor (French: General Directorate of Public Accounting and Treasury; Senegal)
- Digeorge Syndrome Chromosome Region
- DiGeorge Syndrome Critical Region
- Disc Golf Course Review
- DiGeorge Syndrome Critical Region 2
- Dynamic Generic Cell Rate Algorithm