NEW YORK & CHICAGO -- Invesco PowerShares and Deutsche Bank announced today that they have renamed 11 recently-listed long and short Agriculture, Gold, and Commodity exchange traded notes (ETNs) linked to variations of the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index.
What does DBLCI stand for?
DBLCI stands for Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Doing Business in Latin America (symposium)
- Domestic Building and Loan Association
- Don Bosco Lay Association
- Dresdner Bank Lateinamerika AG (German)
- Dark Blue/Light Blue
- Dirt Between Light Bulbs (blog)
- Database Life Cycle
- Detroit Better Living Center
- Dovie Beams Love Child (band)
- Dynamic Backlight Control (display technology)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Mean Reversion (commodity index)
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodities Indices Optimum Yield (commodity index)
- Derry Berrigan Lighting Design (Rogers, AR)
- Double-Double (basketball)
- Demi-Brigade de Légion Étrangère (French: Foreign Legion Demi-Brigade)
- Double Bolus Lytic Efficacy Trial (angiographic study)
- Dual-Band Lumped-Element Bandpass Filter (microwave theory)
- Dow Backing Layer Films (trademark of Dow Chemicals)
- Designs by Lisa Gallagher (jewelry company; Ephrata, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deutsche Bank will issue four ETNs linked to the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Optimum Yield Industrial Metals(TM).
NEW YORK -- Deutsche Bank today announced that it will issue four Exchange-Traded Notes (ETNs) linked to the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index(TM) and Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Optimum Yield(TM).
stock exchange, and offers investors cost-effective and convenient access to the performance of the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Optimum Yield Excess Return(TM) (DBLCI-OY).
and Mexican stock exchanges, and offers investors transparency and access to the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Excess Return Optimum Yield (TM) (DBLCI-OY).
Next month DBC plans to adopt the futures roll rules of the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index - Excess Return Optimum Yield(TM) (DBLCI-OY), which employs a rules-based approach when it rolls from one futures contract to another for each commodity in the index.