Of course it's not true, as the likes of the Matrix sequels and Deus Ex: Invisible War cannot diminish what came before, but you'd be forgiven for feeling they do And with 007: Legends you can see the developer's thought process - people like James Bond films.
What does DEIW stand for?
DEIW stands for Deus Ex: Invisible War (video game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement
- Duration of Ethanol-Induced Sleep (alcohol research)
- Defense Enterprise Integration Services ID/IQ Contract
- Distributed European Infrastructure for Supercomputing Applications
- Draft Environmental Impact Statement Summary
- Delhi Educational Institute for Teachers (India)
- Dipartimento Di Economia Istituzioni Territorio (Italian: Department of Economics Institutions Territory)
- Distance Education Information and Training Infrastructure (Goa University, India)
- Dynamic Ethernet Intelligent Transit Interface (computing)
- Destructeur Électrique d'Insectes Volants (French: Electric Destroyer of Flying Insects; bug zapper)
- Dale Earnhardt, Junior
- Deferred Entry of Judgment (court mandated program for nonviolent drug offenders)
- Dentino-Enamel Junction
- Département des Études Japonaises (French: Department of Japanese Studies)
- Dermal-Epidermal Junction
- Deutsche Esperanto-Jugend (German: German Esperanto Youth)
- Développons en Java (French: Develop in Java)
- Double Entry Journal (critical thinking activities notebook; various schools)
- Dermatological Education as Joint Accomplishment of Virtual Universities
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
A sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War was issued in 2003 and failed to receive the high-praise bestowed upon its predecessor.
He then oversaw development of Deus Ex: Invisible War and Thief: Deadly Shadows.
Eidos plc , one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, today announced it has shipped to stores across North America the highly-anticipated Deus Ex: Invisible War for the Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft and PC.
Denise Fulton, Studio Head, Midway Studios-Austin, was most recently at Ion Storm where she served as the company's executive producer, managing the production teams on Deus Ex: Invisible War and Thief: Deadly Shadows.
Eidos will feature several games in South Hall booth #824 this year including Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system and PC; Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home for the PlayStation(R)2 and Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft; Deus Ex: Invisible War for Xbox and PC; Commandos 3: Destination Berlin for the PC; and Republic: The Revolution for the PC.
Under the agreement, IGN's Direct2Drive digital retail store will offer 10 Eidos games from the popular Deus Ex, Hitman, Thief, Tomb Raider and Commandos franchises, including Thief: Deadly Shadows and Deus Ex: Invisible War.
During the six month period to December 31, 2003, and as planned, the Company released 23 SKUs (10 products), including Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Championship Manager: Season 03/04 and Deus Ex: Invisible War.