In 1971, Crosby and four other investors pooled their resources and purchased the club from the Detroit Tennis and Squash Club for $50,000.
What does DTSC stand for?
DTSC stands for Detroit Tennis and Squash Club (Farmington Hills, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTSC
We have 10 other meanings of DTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete-Time Survival Analysis
- Down Town Santa Ana (Santa Ana, CA)
- Seaman Apprentice, Dental Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Dios Te Siga Bendiciendo (Spanish: God Continues to Bless You)
- Down the Street Bead Show
- Downtown South Bend, Inc
- Department of Tourism, Small Business and Industry (Australia)
- DARCOM Technical Steering Committee
- Dedicated Technical Solutions Consultancy (Netherlands)
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club (Michigan)
- Developer Technical Support Center (IBM)
- Dynamic Traction and Stability Control (Volvo)
- Diode-Triggered Silicon-Controlled Rectifier
- Digital Taiwan Supplemental Character Set
- Department of Tourism and State Development (Pierre, SD)
- Derry Township School District (Hershey, Pennsylvania)
- Distributed Time Service DCE (Distributed Computing Environment)
- Division of Transportation System Development (US DOT)
- Director Test Systems Engineering