Two time Olympic silver medallist Brian Rafalski has decided to retire after 11 brilliant National Hockey League seasons, the Detroit Red Wings championships, played the last four seasons with the Red Wings.
What does DRW stand for?
DRW stands for Detroit Red Wings (hockey team)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DRW
We have 21 other meanings of DRW in our Acronym Attic
- Digital, Reformatting and Vendor Services (Yale University)
- Doppler Radar Velocity Sensor
- Deep Run Valley Sports Association (Hilltown Township, PA)
- Domestic Reduced Vertical Separation Minima
- Dilute Russell Viper Venom Time (laboratory test)
- Disability Rights Vermont, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time (also seen as DRVT)
- Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia (Airport Code)
- Database Region Wizard (FrontPage 2000)
- Dedicatory Religious Witchcraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nicklas Lidstrom, a six-time winner of the NHL's Norris Trophy as top defenseman, was among four Detroit Red Wings named to Sweden's team, joined by defenseman Niklas Kronwall, Tomas Holmstrom and Detroit scoring leader Henrik Zetterberg.
This is my third year participating in the Detroit Red Wings smoke detector collection program," said City of Southfield Fire Inspector and Investigator Michael Albo.
Dan Cleary scored with three minutes remaining as the defending champion Detroit Red Wings defeated the upstart Anaheim Ducks 4-3 in the decisive seventh game of their quarter-final series.
Detroit Red Wings players and coaches are scheduled to attend.
The Detroit Red Wings totaled a Western Conference-best 100 points with an awesome group of skaters that included Paul Coffey, Sergei Fedorov and Steve Yzerman.
Voices of Joy is the brainchild of Michael Ilitch, founder of Ilitch Holdings, whose properties include Little Caesar's Pizza, the Detroit Tigers and the Detroit Red Wings.
Kirk Maltby , a 37-year-old Canadian winger who helped the Detroit Red Wings seasons.