In 1996, already in her eighties, Boggs was among two-dozen activists arrested for civil disobedience at the Detroit News Agency during a protracted newspaper strike.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Detroit News Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
- Deutscher Normenausschuss (German Committee of Standards)
- Development Needs Analysis
- Did Not Answer
- Did Not Attack (Dana Carvey)
- Did Not Attend
- Die Neue Allianz (German: The New Alliance)
- Digital Narrowband Analysis
- Digital Network Architecture
- Digital Nonlinear Accelerator
- Dinebeiina Nahiilna be Agaditahe (Navajo legal counselors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT, July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from religious leaders in support of Metropolitan Council of Newspaper Unions at the Detroit News Agency, Detroit News and Detroit Free Press: As religious leaders from many different faith traditions, we view with great concern the lack of progress in the contract negotiations between the Detroit Newspaper, its parent organizations Gannett and Knight Ridder, and the 2,600 employees of the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press.
7 (A) -- The Detroit News and The Detroit Free Press operate under a joint operating agreement as the Detroit News Agency (DNA).