51, Troy resident and obstetrician and gynecologist at Detroit Community Health Connection in Detroit.
What does DCHC stand for?
DCHC stands for Detroit Community Health Connection (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCHC
We have 12 other meanings of DCHC in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Housing Authority
- Douglas County Housing Authority (Omaha, NE)
- Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance, Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance
- Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences
- Division of Chemical Health and Safety (American Chemical Society; also seen as CHAS)
- Delphi Component Help Builder (software)
- Di-Cysteine Substituted Hypocrellin B
- DC Hardcore (music genre)
- Defense Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Center (US DoD)
- Derbyshire Children's Holiday Centre (UK)
- Digital Cultural Heritage Community (East Central Illinois museums, archives, and libraries)
- Doctors Community Healthcare Corporation (est. 1992; Scottsdale, AZ)
- Downtown Community Health Centre (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Dubai Community Health Centre (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization (North Carolina)
- Dufferin-Caledon Health Care Corporation (Canada)
- District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer
- Dallas Countywide Health Department (Dallas, TX)
- Dutchess County Health Department (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
on August 11 at Detroit Community Health Connection Partner - Michigan Primary Care Association - Richmond, Va.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Detroit Community Health Connection (DCHC) was competitively selected by the Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) to pilot interventions and initiatives to decrease infant mortality for African American women.