THE DETROIT AREA REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY (DARTA) is the result of an unprecedented degree of regional cooperation between the top political leadership of Southeast Michigan.
What does DARTA stand for?
DARTA stands for Detroit Area Regional Transportation Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dual Axis Rate Transducer
- Dublin Area Rapid Transit
- Dublin Area Rapid Transit (train service in Dublin, Ireland)
- Duplex Army Radio/Radar Targeting
- Dust Accumulation and Removal Technology (NASA Mars 2001 lander mission experiment)
- Dynamic Advertising, Reporting, and Targeting (DoubleClick)
- Dynamic Analysis and Replanning Tool (US DoD)
- Dynamic Application of Rapid Transportation
- Dynamic Avionics Real - Time Scheduling
- Dynamically Adaptive Receiver Transmitter
- Dose and Risk Assessment Tabulation
- Distributed Architecture for Railway Traffic Control Using Multi-Agent Systems (transport)
- Diffusive And Radiative Transport In Fires Experiment
- Dark Lord of the Sith (Star Wars)
- Defeat Armor Road Target Mine
- Defense Advanced Research Testbed Network
- Distributed Ambulatory Research in Therapeutics Network
- Data Archive and Transmission System
- Data Requirements Transfer System
- Days in the Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
DETROIT, March 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Top executives for the City of Detroit and Macomb, Monroe, Oakland and Wayne counties have signed a joint letter to the entire Southeast Michigan congressional delegation requesting that the Detroit Area Regional Transportation Authority (DARTA) be allocated $2.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to move aggressively and creatively forward the future of public transportation in Southeast Michigan, the Detroit Area Regional Transportation Authority will hold several workshops to educate its board members and other interested parties on transit issues.